MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The Berry College men's and women's cross country teams wrapped up competition at the Southern Athletic Association (SAA) Championships on Saturday with the men finishing third and the women taking second.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- For the women's team, Berry was led by Abby Carroll, Meredith Herman and Bethany Terpin who went 2-3-4.
- Berry just trailed Centre for the title, finishing with a score of 37 to the Colonels' 34.
- Alyssa Fowler, Alexa Bilsky and Mikey Mays rounded out Berry's finishers inside the top-20, going 13-16-17.
- For the men, the Vikings were paced by Will Knowlton and Parker Roberts who finished 6-7.
- Rhodes took the title, finishing with a score of 19 to Berry's 73.
- Garrison Wheeler also finished inside the top-20, placing 18th.
- Several Vikings earned All-Conference honors at the meet. Those honorees will be released in the coming days once the list is made official from the SAA Offices.
- Berry will host the NCAA South/Southeast Regionals on Nov. 10.