WHO WE ARE
The Women’s Lacrosse program at Berry College attracts student-athletes who are serious about their academics, service, and have the maturity to handle the high expectations of a collegiate program. The foundation of our Women’s Lacrosse program operates under five core values [Discipline, Sacrifice, Commit, Respect, Never Give Up] on and off the field. We believe these core values create a strong Family Culture in our program.
ON THE FIELD
We are looking for players who have a high level of lacrosse IQ, fitness, stick skills, and athletic ability. We often attract players who choose Berry over other schools because of the environment, culture, and positive team chemistry found in our program.
We are currently working hard to identify players in the 2020 and 2021 classes who would be a great fit both on and off the field. We are looking for athletes who have a passion to work hard and make an impact on our program.
THE RECRUITING PROCESS
The team is formed through the recruiting process as opposed to open tryouts when school starts. Therefore, it is important for interested high school student-athletes to understand the process. The following are some steps you can take to help in the recruiting process:
1. Contact Us: Fill out our RECRUIT QUESTIONNAIRE so we will have your information. Then follow up with a personal e-mail to our coaching staff.
2. Come to Prospect Day: Our Prospect Days in December and January are great ways for you to learn more about Berry and our lacrosse program and allow us to see you compete in our system and style of play. Registration for our Nike summer camp opens in May 2020. Sign up for our prospect days and camps HERE
3. Send us Highlights: Although we don't typically offer spots based on video alone, it can sometimes be a good starting place for the recruiting process.
4. Send us your Club Schedule: Send us your full list of tournaments that your club has signed up for you will be attending for the fall and summer. If you will be attending one of the tournaments in the right hand box, make sure you let us know!
5. Visit Campus: Get a campus tour, meet with Admissions, and spend time with the coaching staff and current players. You can learn more about our Admissions process by visiting Berry’s admissions department webpage: berry.edu/admission
6. Come to a Game: It is of great benefit for you to see us play and get a first hand look at the level of play, the team's style, and the atmosphere surrounding a game.