BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — The Berry College swim and dive teams competed against Birmingham-Southern and Rhodes College on Saturday afternoon at the Birmingham CrossPlex. The men's team defeated Rhodes 102-101 for the lone victory of the day.
The Berry men's team fell to BSC 177-56 while the women fell to Rhodes and BSC 142-92 and 135-105 respectively.
For the Berry women's team, Chelsea Mazies and Sydney Partlow went 1-2 in the one meter diving event. Brooke Boyd also took first in the 500 Freestyle. For the men, Michael Bemis and Mac Stoval finished 1-2 in the 100 Freestyle with Bemis also taking the top spot in the 50 Free.
- Women's 400 Medley Relay - 2nd (4:07.27)
- Michael Bemis: 50 Freestyle - 1st (21.79)
- Chelsea Mazies: 1M Dive - 1st (143.10)
- Sydney Partlow: 1M Dive - 2nd (140.30) / 3M Dive - 2nd (151.90)
- Sarah Pierce: 200 Fly - 2nd (2:19.17)
- Michael Bemis: 100 Free - 1st (49.07)
- Mac Stoval: 100 Free - 2nd (49.60)
- Maggie Hogsed: 200 Back - 2nd (2:13.62)
- Dylan White: 200 Back - 2nd (1:59.22)
- Brooke Boyd: 500 Free - 1st (5:18.49)
- Josie Hadaway: 200 Breast - 2nd (2:32.72)
- Women's 400 Free Relay - 2nd (3:47.06)
- The Vikings will be in action at home on Oct. 21 against Point University.