Posted: Sep 14, 2019
ST. LOUIS — The Berry College men's soccer team fought to a 2-2 double-overtime draw at Fontbonne on Friday night, now sitting at 4-1-1 on the year.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- The Vikings surrendered an early goal in the fourth minute and fell behind 1-0
- Berry couldn't find the equalizer until the 48th minute off a score from Jake Williamson off assists from Bradley Sisk and Josh Pruett.
- Williamson put Berry ahead in the 68th minute off a cross from JP Phillips
- Fontbonne evened the score in the 72nd minute off an unassisted free kick.
- Neither team could find the back of the net in the overtime periods.
- The Vikings outshot Fontbonne 22-9 and the teams combined for 44 fouls.
Berry takes on Webster tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.