ROME, Ga. — The Berry College men's soccer team was dominant on both ends of the field on Sunday afternoon, besting out-of-conference foe Anderson University 5-1. With the win, Berry is now 5-3-1 on the year.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Berry jumped out to a 2-0 lead after just five minutes of play. Aidan Hackett scored off a pass from Bradley Sisk in the 3rd minute before Gerard Cabrera tapped on in off a deflection from the keeper in the 5th minute.
- JP Phillips got on the board off a pass from Mason Hemstreet in the 40th minute
- Connor Davis scored off a pass from Hemstreet in the 44th minute
- Jake Williamson found some space in the 49th minute to score and make it 5-0 Berry
- Anderson broke up the shutout with a score in the 85th minute
Berry opens SAA play at Sewanee on Sept. 28.