ROME, Ga. — The Berry College Athletics Department announced on Thursday plans to live stream the department's first Vikings Media Days on Facebook Live.
The interviews will be conducted between August 14-21st and will feature coaches and student-athletes from the sports of soccer, football, volleyball and cross country. Winter and spring sports will be conducted prior to the start of their seasons.
Berry's Director of Sports Information & Promotions, Blake Childers, will be conducting and streaming the interviews on the Berry Athletics Facebook page.
"This will be a great opportunity for our teams to share their excitement for the upcoming season," Childers said. "With the media days being on Facebook Live, it will also give fans the chance to ask questions directly to the coaches and players."
To tune in, fans will simply go to the Berry Athletics Facebook page at the time the interview is set to go live. Viewers will then be able to comment directly on the video with questions, which will be relayed to the coaches and players throughout the segment. Fans are encouraged to use the hashtag #BCMD18.
The full schedule can be found below:
- Tuesday, August 14th - 1:30 PM | Women's Soccer (Coach Lorenzo Canalis & Megan Radosta)
- Wednesday, August 15th - 4:00 PM | Men's Soccer (Coach Richard Vardy & Carson Oakes)
- Thursday, August 16th - 11:30 AM | Football (Coach Tony Kunczewski & Kevin Grier)
- Friday, August 17th - 2:00 PM | Volleyball (Coach Caitlyn Moriarty & Hannah Billiard)
- Tuesday, August 21st - 2:00 PM | Cross Country (Coach Paul Deaton, Will Knowlton & Alexa Bilsky)
Schedule subject to change.