Berry College Facilities
Click an image below for more information on Berry College's facilities
Admission is only charged for football and basketball games. Subject to post-season change.
- Adults: $5 per person
- Children under 5 years of age: Free
- With Berry College ID card: Free
- Berry College has chosen to be a substance free campus believing it provides an optimum learning environment for our students. All guests are expected to follow college policies. Alcohol, as well as tobacco use in any form, is prohibited on the campus.
- Only service animals for guests with disabilities are welcome inside Berry facilities. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Patrons must possess valid documentation.
- Cameras are permitted inside Berry facilities. We ask that you be a courteous photographer so that you do not interfere with other guest’s experience of the game.
- Entering the playing surface for any reason, including photography, is prohibited.
Emergencies and Evacuations
- In the event of an emergency, all event staff, ushers, law enforcement and fire and emergency personnel are available to assist guests, including those with disabilities. Information will also be provided over the public address system.
- First responders will be available at all home games
- If medical assistance is needed, please contact the nearest usher, event worker, law enforcement officer or paramedic.
- Spectators are not permitted on the competition surface before or during the game. Violators are subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Only properly credentialed personnel are allowed on competition surface during the game.
- All Berry College guests, fans and supporters are expected to conduct themselves with honor, dignity and respect.
- Please demonstrate qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times.
- Do not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning or intimidating language.
- Please support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner.
- Please cheer loudly for your team.
- Please treat all visiting teams, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect.
- Do not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning.
- Refrain from the throwing of any object.
- Refrain from entering the playing surface and team areas.
- All state and federal laws will be enforced.
- Consequences for guest exhibiting offensive behavior include, but not limited to: ejection from the venue, arrest, and a loss of the privilege of attending future games.
- No sales activities or solicitations are allowed on the Berry College campus, including any/all tailgating areas, without permission from the Berry College Athletic Department.